cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AuC requires an area in the controlling area currency USD

0 Kudos

Hi,

when i posting AUC through Internal Order i am getting error "AuC requires an area in the controlling area currency USD message no.AY310"

Diagnosis

The controlling area currency USD is not managed in any of the areas of the asset under construction that is to be created. However, this currency is required for the capital investment measure.

System Response

Error message: Creating the AuC or releasing the order/ WBS element is not possible; or changing the asset under construction is not possible.

Procedure

Check if you manage the controlling area currency in one of the depreciation areas in Asset Accounting, especially in asset class 1200. If you do not, then define such a depreciation area. Make sure that this depreciation is active in asset class 1200.

You can save the order / WBS element if you remove the investment profile that was entered.

If you are in the 'Change asset' transaction, check if you have deactivated a depreciation area that manages controlling area currency USD. Re-activate this depreciation area.

Please help me in this issue.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintan

IMG--> Financial Accounting > Asset Accounting>Valuation>Currencies>Define Depreciation Areas for Foreign Currencies

Thanks !

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I think you need to maintain depreciation area for the controlling area currency USD for atleast the asset class (i.e.1200)..Then the problem will be solved.

In the error text only, SAP has given clear cut procedure.

Sateesh

0 Kudos

Thanking you satish,

can you tell me where i can maintain depreciation area for the controlling area currency USD for atleast the asset class or any path?

Regards,

Venkat.