Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work schedule

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Time Guru's

I have created Daily work schedules,period work schedules,Break schedules and i have done the grouping also.

But when i am setting set work schedules rules and work schedules.

In new entries screen when i click on period work schedule its not listing out the periodic work schedule which i have created..

I typed manually the name of my periodic work schedule. But it says check the table entry.i have checked the table entry too..my periodic schedule is there..but its not listing out?

pl help me with this

Thanks

Bharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharath:

Check the PSG properly which u maintained earlier and the one which u r intend to maintain both shud be identical, if not then ur wrk schedules will not display, may be this cud be the cause of not display chk and let us knw.

All the best.

Regards,

TATA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Have you maintained table V_T551A, please note, PS grouping for W/schedules rules and PWS should be same.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Could you please type the exact error message that you a getting in your system?

Cheers,

Ayyaps

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I Have got the error..

Entry kpws is not exist in t551A table check the entry

I have got some answers but still i unable to find out..what mistake i ve done..

So could anyone tell little bit clear?

Thank You,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems , there is inconsistency of PSG of W/Schedules maitnained. It may be noted that, groping in both the table should be identical.

Please cross-check once.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still i have not cleared in my doubt?

Thanks,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bahpra,

check out reponse of ' Consultant SAP HR ', your groupings have been wrong defined.

Regards,

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How to rectify it,

Could u pls tell elaborately?

Thanks

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your ES and PS grouping of the work schedules are done wrong

Please cross check the config again.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharath:

Chk wat PSG maintained in table V_001P_N for your WERKS, also chk in T508Z table for PSG and DWS maintained and in V_T550A table you must maintaine the PSG which shud be identical to you the same PSG taken in the last two tables, here only you might have made a mistake so, your are unable to see your Wrk schedules in V_T551A and remember one thing every where PSG should be same, if you change mistakenly you will not able to any of the inputs created b4.

Check your system config properly and let us knw.

All the best.

Regards,

TATA.