cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operating concern tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i give a sales order no in CE1<operating concern> table, i am gettign the data, but for same sales order no there is no entry in CE2(operating concern> table.

Why am in getting this problem? what is the difference between these two tables.

Regards

Malathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Malathi,

1). There is the table CE1xxxx for actual line items (where xxxx = operating concern), which contains all the data at the most detailed level.

2). Planned line items are stored in the table CE2xxxx.

3). There is also the segment table CE4xxxx, which is located at a higher level. It is used to assign segment numbers to each combination of characteristic values. For the first summarization to be performed, at least the document number and the billing item are hidden. The characteristics that were deactivated from use in the profitability segment in Customizing are also hidden. Segment table CE4xxxx should therefore be optimized for processing data within Profitability Analysis, such as for the information system. Table CE4xxxx_ACCT contains external account assignment information as well as the characteristics for CE4xxxx and serves as the "interface" to other applications.

4). The segment level CE3xxxx is set up between the segment table and the line items, thereby making a time-based classification possible. Alongside value fields, the segment level also contains the characteristics record type, planned/actual indicator, version, and period, as well as some additional technical details. Several lines from the segment level are attached to a particular profitability segment (that is, to a line in the segment table). These lines all have the same segment number but relate to different posting periods.

Each line at the segment level adds together the value fields for a row of line items bearing the same segment number and assigned to the appropriate posting period.

I hope above points will clarify your doubts..

Thanks

Fit 4 Nothing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.

Answers (0)