cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special stock indicator for component in process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a field in process order where we can maintain special stock indicator for component.

In this filed if we define consignment stock, then the vendor field becomes activated, where the vendor can be given.

Now we want to maintain the data as a master data so that whenever process order is created the sp stock indicator as well as vendor are populated for that particular component.

Q - where to define this master data. I could not see such fields in BOM?

regards,

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the clarifications.

By doing this will we get the sp stock indicator for consignment in component of th process order?

regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Thanks for responding.

Can you please explain more on this?

regards,

Mohit

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On MRP 2 view there's a field "stock det. group". Go to the customization of it, and define that the system should as first priority choose consignment stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunderesan,

Thaks for responding. Even by doing this system does not propose special stock indicator as '3' in process order & even vendor is not proposed.

My requirement is that system should propose '3' in special stock indicator in process order.

Request to look into this.

regards,

Mohit

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that you also need to set up the stock determination procedure for this.

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In mrp 2 view, maintain special procurement key, you can maintain consignment as sp procurement key