cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Enhanced Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Scenario is File to File and in my scenario i am using Extended Receiver Determination as per requirement.

In Receiver Determination(Extended) even though i am entering Operation Mapping ..an error occured

Checking advanced receiver determination...

Enter a mapping

I thought it is because of Cache refresh ..and i have done it ..But no use..Gettig the same error...

Can anyone please tell me where i went wrong??and How to fix this issue??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I thought it is because of Cache refresh ..and i have done it ..But no use..Gettig the same error...

did you perform a full cache refresh also? If you have Operation Mapping defined with receiverDetermination as target and if it is activated then there should not be any problem in selecting the same in Receiver Determination?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

could you please send the screenshot of your configurations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the target interface that you have used for your Enhanced Receiver Determination Operation mapping?

You need to use the Service Interface : ReceiverDetermination of the SAP Basis SWCV and message type Receivers.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

@sarkar :

yup i have used Service Interface "ReceiverDetermiantion" and in MessageMapping my target MessageType is "Receivers"..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello deepthi,

In receiver determination: did u do by double clicking on the Operation name, on the right hand side it gives Operation mapping under which you need to choose the Name, Namespace & Software Component from the drop down.

thanks,

priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ensure that the sender interface used in your operation mapping is the same as the one defined in the Receiver Determination.

Also, try activating the Operation mapping again and check under Environment --> Cache Status Overview to see if the activation is successful (will be depicted with a green light).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your Suggestions..

Finally I got the Solution for this Problem ...

I have selected Interface Pattern as stateless in Service Interface Outbound...The error is Because of that..

we have to select Interface Pattern as StatelessXI3.0 Compatible..

Now its working Fine ..

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you enetering Operation Mapping name in Receiver Determiantion step?? you have to enter Receiver bussiness System or bussines compoennet name.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating Standard Reciver Determination... we enter the Receiver Business System name..

But my case is with Extended Receiver Determination ..we have to give the operation mapping name ..