cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating new Pricing Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to create a new Pricing type for the customer reserve Pricing types.

Can anyone please tell how i can add a customerized Pricing Type to the list.

Thank U.

Uwanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have a detailed instruction on how to execute Note 24832?

My scenario is I want to copy the statistical pricing value from Sales Order to Intercompany Billing.

My current set-up using Pricing Type B is getting the price maintained in VK11 based from the Outbound Delivery date into intercompany billing.

So if I have statistical value of $5 in Sales Order with pricing date as 12/01/2014 and another pricing condition record with $8 amount maintained with 01/08/2015 to 01/31/2015 validity. Then I process Outbound Delivery today, in intercompany billing it will get $8 value and not $5.

Appreciate your help.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly refer SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF for your requirement.

It states that you have to take use of USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE in Program RV61AFZA. This is called after the setup of internal table STEU which defines the behavior of pricing types.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Do you have a detailed instruction on how to execute Note 24832?

My scenario is I want to copy the statistical pricing value from Sales Order to Intercompany Billing.

My current set-up using Pricing Type B is getting the price maintained in VK11 based from the Outbound Delivery date into intercompany billing.

So if I have statistical value of $5 in Sales Order with pricing date as 12/01/2014 and another pricing condition record with $8 amount maintained with 01/08/2015 to 01/31/2015 validity. Then I process Outbound Delivery today, in intercompany billing it will get $8 value and not $5.

Appreciate your help.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Genalyn,

The requirement is not clear! Could you please explain this example again?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for looking into this.

Requirement is to get the intercompany billing amount from statistical value (Condition Types ZPI1/ZPI2) of Sales Order based from pricing date.

Existing set-up is using Pricing Type B in VTFL. In this set-up, intercompany billing amount is from VK11 data based from outbound delivery date.

Regards,

Gelyn

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Genalyn,

Your requirement seems similar to how SAP standard behaves in intercompany sale process. Therefore look at standard process.

The pricing procedures are different from regular sale and intercompany sale. Here the statistical value in the sales order can be converted into non-statistical in the intercompany billing document.

RVA001

ICAA01

SAP SD Exclusive Study Materials: INTER-COMPANY SALES PROCESS (CONFIGURATION)

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Yes, I have a 2 sets of pricing procedure. 1 for regular sale and another is intercompany sales.

Regards,

Gelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create Pricing Types in IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Pricing > Maintain Price-Relevant Master Data Fields > Define Price list categories for customers.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly clarify the scenario

Customization for pricing is in VOK0

kapil