cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add some transaction data to every IDoc created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have very bit knowlegde about IDoc. And I get a task to add some value (non-updated) of transaction data to IDoc when the transaction updated. That value must be transfered to other application when transaction updated.

In fact, I found that IDoc send updated value only. How can I add non-updated value to be sent too?

Thanks,

Hakim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is an outbound IDOC and you want to generate value in PI, then how would R3 know about the value?

What is the intended business logic to genarate the value?

In my opinion value genaration be better done in R3 system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is outbound IDoc.

I think it will be done not in PI, but in R3. I just want to take some data from the transaction, and enable it to IDoc to be sent to other application. (Sorry, for confusing question. I am newbie in SAP)

May be I will try to explain more detail about my problem:

When we create some transaction, for example create business partner, some required data filled to the system. After we save that partner, system send all of filled data to non SAP application in IDoc.

Then, some times the partner updated in some field of partner data. And again the system send the updated data to the other application.

My problem is when i checked the IDoc, I found that some data needed by the other application not sent because it is not belong to updated data. And I must enable that data to be sent when other field updated in the same IDoc

Thanks,

Hakim

Answers (0)