cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populating Assignment Field with PO number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have to clear CENVAT Clg account using PO number. I have tried all possibilities, ultimately was partially successful.

I was able to bring in PO number for all SA Documents, but not for RE Documents (Value "00000" is getting populated in RE documents in Assignment field).

To resolve this partial error, I took help of ABAPer, to replace values for CENVAL Clg account for Document Types RE with PO number.

However, when I go to FBL3N / F-03 (For clearing) it shows me "00000" (the old value). Now, when I double click the line item or when I check the table values for this document, it shows me PO number.

Requesting you help me solve this error.

Table values updated but, FBL3N and F-03 not.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please kindly post how you solve your problem. maybe it useful for the others who face the same issues...

Don't just ask for the answer about your issues..but share how you solve the problem too..

thanks & Regards

Land Lord

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Nirav!

Could you kindly  reply us about your solving decision! We have the same problem. And now we can't find answer: what we have to make to fill the field by PO number. Please, give us the advice for this problem. We've made all steps mentioned by you. But unfortunately we haven't reached the success.

Thanks in advance for your support

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

A simple solution would be to maintain PO No as the Sort key in Cenvat Clearing A/c and manage the GL on Open Item Basis. In such a case PO No would be updated in Assignment Field. For your case, it seems you have activated some BTE for deriving the PO No from EKPO, by passing AWKEY. In that case, check your coding and activation of BTE in FIBF

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sanil for your Reply.

I have already maintained Sort Key as "014" Purchasing Document and Open Item Managament in FS00.

Thats the reason why I am able to get PO number in SA Document Types. But the problem was populating PO values in RE Documents getting generated during MIRO.

Therefore, we developed one program (ABAP), to populate values in Table BSEG-ZUONR to be copied from BSEG-EBELN.

Table is getting updated correctly.

However, i am not able to see PO number in FBL3N and F-03.

Kindly suggest, why is that so ?

Regards,

Nirav

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you on New GL or Classical GL? There is a structure, which needs to be regenerated. If you are on classical GL, regenerate the Structure rfpos, rfposx. If you are on new gl regenerate the Structure FAGLPOSX.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks again Sanil. We are using Classic GL.

Can you advise how to regenerate Structure RFPOS and RFPOSX ? (I asked my ABAPer, but is unaware)

Will the structure be required to regenerate every time ?

Can the structures be regenerated automatically ?

Regards,

Nirav

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

In SE11, use Table and there type the Structure name. It will bring you to structure. Thereafter click on Active. It will regenerate.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanil,

Regenerating of Structure RFPOS and RFPOSX did not produced any result.

However, when I check the structure name in FBL3N, I can see structure RFPOSXEXT and in F-03, I can see structure RFOPS_DK.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Nirav

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not have access to system. Try to regenerate the same for the two structures also

Regards

Sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

No output Sanil. The error still persists.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Run the Program BALVBUFDEL in the test client

Regards

Sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BALVBUFDEL is also executed by me, all this configuration was mentioned in SAP Note 215798. But still the values are not updating.

Kindly suggest some alternative way.