cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple records in ADATA of HRP1001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question regarding adata in HRP1001:

Is it possible to have a table as part of additional data for a relationship in HRP1001?

If yes, how do I go about creating it?

I have created the adata for the relationship and also the screen but my requirement is to have multiple records stored as part of the additional data and not just a structure. Say, I want to have a table control in the additional data screen where I can maintain multiple entries.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p619793
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can try this way, if it helps at all. The idea is to have your own fields in addition to the ones already defined for the particular relationships. You haven't mentioned which relationship u want this for. Have a look in table entries for your relationship in T77AR.

There u can configure your own screen numbers with custom function modules for for PBO and PAI. Most importantly u have to have a structure which can hold multiple rows for a single ADATANR, for that I think u need a custom structure too to save the records (saving logic is to be written in PAI function module which u have given in above table T77AR) . You may use deep structure in ur custom substructure (T77AR-PASUB) to allow for multiple entries. Try your luck , I haven't myself tried this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I tried the same approach as you have mentioned and got stuck while creating the multiple entries in the custom table I assigned for the relationship. I don't think we can have deep structures in database tables as of now.

The relationship in question is 713

Having explored this option, I decided to implement a different approach by creating my own custom table and storing the cascading information there. This way, I was able to avoid any enhancements to the standard function modules (which I would have had to do if using the adata) and handle the requirement in the program used for generating the appraisal documents.

Thanks,

Nazim

Answers (0)