Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

WF Event using changing document for Table HRP5121 and BOR ERC_REQUI

Hi everyone.

I need to trigger several and different events when the value for some fields change over the table HRP5121 (Infotype 5121) to start different Workflows.

This is what I did:

1. Look for one standard Changing Doc (Tcode SCDO) which contain table HRP5121, but doesnu2019t exist.

2. I had to created a new Change Document Object including the table HRP5121 on it and then Generate update program.

3. After that, I Defined a WF properties using my new Change Doc Object (Tcode SWED) and Leading table in change Doc = HRP5121, and Change Document Key with Structure = HRP5121 and selecting flag to modify.

4. Finally I create the Linkage for this Change Doc Object (created by me) and the BOR Object for this infotype ERC_REQUI and custom Event ZWE_changed (I got a Warning with incompatibilities between the BOR and the Chang Doc ).

Then I got into Field Restrictions to select the fields from the table HRP5125 to restrict the event over those fields (STATUS, REQUESTED_RSNCD, UNAME and REQUESTED_RCTR), but when I matchcode for field from this table, I just get four field (CURRENCY, OBJID, OTYPE, PLVAR) but the rest of the fields for this table (HRP5125) are not displayed, so I canu2019t restrict the event over the field I need.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Regards

Felipe

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question