Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERTIME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Experts

My requirement is overtime hours should be remunerated through payroll, for this i wrote a pcr

zove

varstdayty

hrs=99

adddb0900z

varstfree

N

hrs=s

adddb0900z

Y

hrs=99

adddb0900z

hrs=99

adddb0900z

hrs=99

adddb0900z

after this i deactivated to01pcr and below this inserted zove(pcr) in tw15 sub schema

After this i created 1 attendance type and entered 2 hrs OT(17:00 to 19:00 this is after Planned working hrs)

Next i created 1 wagetype(1111) and assigned in T510s table

After running Time evaluation in GWT M ZML 2 hrs is coming,but when i check RT table in payroll for the above time wagetype(1111) 2hrs is coming instead of giving amount for that 2 hrs

I want amount for that OT(2hrs),how to do this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the expert suggested time wage types contains Only hours so you have to go for either Valuation basis or PCR

You can gothrough the below thread for more information

BradKrahe
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ok if I understand correctly, your getting the 1111 wage type being imported from the ZL table into payroll with hours but you want the amount?

Time Evaluation will only give you hours, after the ZLIT function to import the time wage types, your wage type needs to be evaluated by payroll, normally by rule X015.

Have you checked your wage type configuration in v_512w_b ? check that it is setup to use valuation basis 01 for example.

Try generating a standard SAP wage type for overtime in T510s and see how it gets valuated in payroll if you get stuck.

Cheers,

Brad