cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Service - Apply Direct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I want know if the following is posible.

For the Area of Career and Job>Direct Service>Apply Directly, there is a field called Reference Code. I want that this field is a field obligatory.

[Image|http://www.imagegratis.com/hosting/uploads/0ea2a0608b.jpg]

How can do this?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Call transaction SM31, enter the view VRCFPHTMLB_FLI, and maintain the

following table entry.

Column "Namespace / Application / Page":

SAP/HRRCF_PINST_MNT/PINSTDETAILS.BSP

Column "Fld": EXTERNALCODE

Column "Name": Reference Code

CL_HRRCF_PINST_MNT_DETAILS_N_V

DO_HANDLE_DATA

DO_HANDLE_EVENT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if it's WD4A, I'd make an enhancement in hook method WDDOBEFOREACTION, get the reference for the Attribute behind the UI-Element you marked red in your screenshot, check whether it's initial. If it's initial, throw an error message with the message manager. This doesn't really make the attribute "obligatory" but it's a fast and easy way to achieve making it work as it was.

I'm not sure if it's the same in case it's WD4J. But maybe the gives you an idea for approaching. If you need more detailed help or don't understand, tell me.

regards, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lukas

This application is BSP. And the datas are:

LOG_APPL : APPLY_DIRECTLY

DESCRIPTION:Apply Direct

APPLICATION: HRRCF_APPLY

CONTROLLER: MAIN_SA.DO

http://hostname:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int?sap-client=101&BspClient=101&sap-language=EN&Bsp...

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ah well, sorry, I've got no knowledge of BSPs. Maybe Siddarth knows or rather someone on the BSP sub forums.

regards, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the steps for do debug to this bsp application?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To perform a debug to a BSP, just open it through tx SE80 (select BSP App, then put the BSP Package Name), then for the page you want to debug set an external breakpoint. Finally, login to Portal with the same user which you set the break and go to the BSP page. A SAP GUI window with the debugger should be opened.

To set some fields as mandatory, check as was defined ABAP functions and scripts called from the page; following just the HTML way for the corresponding tag you can set field add the property 'required' with the value 'true'; <htmlb:inputfield ... required=true>.

Debug process can help you a lot to review (and define) the checking for the HTML field, anyway there are some post that could help you, so I'll suggest you to make a fast search in the SDN Forums.

Regards