cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In sales order,for one particular line item I am getting pricing error. In VK11,condition is maintained for plant B.Sytem should pick this value.But system picked the value which maintained for plant A on same pricing date.

What would be the reason for this?

Please help me out in this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give a bit more description of the error to get any response.

Base on the query this is my suggestion - If you click on the Analysis button in the Conditions Tab and check for the Condition type you will come to know what level the record has been determined and based on which key combination values.

This will help you to identify why the values have flown.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. In analysis,access details showing plant B.but I couldnt find any condition record which is maintained for that amount for plant B on that pricing date.The user made the sales order for plant B,He has maintained condition record for customer/material option. In condition details system showing plant A. My query is why system showing plant A? In line item it showing plant B.System should pick value from plant B nt plant A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if any condition Record is maintained with Plant A.

In condition details system showing plant A

Where in Conditions , you have seen the Plant Code ?

But if User has maintained Condition Record wrt Customer / Material then the Price Should come as it is independent of Plant.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can you please let us know the following things

1) whats the plant for the line item in the sales order

2) line item>conditions>analysis, which access have the record ?

Can you give the details of your access sequence?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User raise this issue to find out the error.

My Observation -

The customer and material are common for both plant A and Plant B. So when customer n material given system automatically pick the Plant A. If I select the line item and whithout changing the plant (which supposed to be palnt B instead of plant A) I clicked upon condition,system automatically pick the value which is maintained for plant A (plant/customer/material) on that same pricing date .Then if I came back to line item n then i changed the plant B from plant A. n then go to condition,system showed the same condition value though ther is another condition value available for plant B(custome/material) .In analysis ,the system showed 2 condition record n picked the 1st one which is maitained for plant A(plant/customer/material).

This is my analysis.

Please guide me if i am not correct.

Thanks

Swastika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swasthika,

First of all, If you had maintained condirtion record for more than access, the sytem would pick the value from one which is maintained at the top. i.e, the priority is for the access which comes first assystem first tries to fetch the values from the access on the top.

If you issue is that the sytem still picks up the valeu manitned for plant A/B even after changing the plant, try updating the pricing.

We would be abel to guide you better if you can decribe the issue and the teps you followed with more clarity.

Regards,

Nithin

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

The customer and material are common for both plant A and Plant B. So when 
customer n material given system automatically pick the Plant A. If I select the 
line item and whithout changing the plant (which supposed to be palnt B instead 
of plant A) I clicked upon condition,system automatically pick the value which is 
maintained for plant A (plant/customer/material) on that same pricing date .Then 
if I came back to line item n then i changed the plant B from plant A. n then go to 
condition,system showed the same condition value though ther is another condition 
value available for plant B(custome/material) .In analysis ,the system showed 2 condition 
record n picked the 1st one which is maitained for plant A(plant/customer/material).

From your observation, i could sense that the access Plant/Customer/material is placed in higher place than access Customer/Material in the Access Sequence of the Condition Type. Could you please share the complete set of accessess of the Condition Type ?

Regards,

Sarthak

Edited by: sarthak mohanty on Jun 7, 2011 7:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swastika,

Couple of points:

1) If you want to change the default plant population, check if the plant is coming from the CMIR, Ship To or the material

2) If that is not happening & the user wants to directly change the plant, then have him reprice the sales order once the plant is changed (Edit -> New Pricing document)

Hope this resolves the problem as it seems condition records are maintianed for both plant A & plant B.

Thanks