Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return vendor rejection from production line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guru,

How to return vendor rejection from production line and it should be vendor wise.

regards,

rakesh patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether the quantity of the material to be returned is in your stock or not. The material may be physically on the production line, but logically in your stock (based on your material master & BOM).

If the same is in stock, then follow the RRD process. If the material is already consumed, you will have to reverse the material movements & then post RRD.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Pl. explain how to do vendor wise transfer posting through migo because i do not find any tab for vendor.

regards,

rakesh patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for incomplete information , Now I explain my requirement in details

Ex. Store has issued 1000 nos of X component of vendor A and vendor B to production line out of which 10 nos are rejected of vendor A and 7 nos of vendor B at production line due to some problem.

My requirement is how to return vendor wise rejection to store.

regards,

Rakesh patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I assume that the material is batch managed.

So for vendor A the batch is say 100000134 and for vendor B the batch is 100000156.

The batch number is linked right from the GRN on the PO. If those materials are batch managed then i don't think there wouldn't be any problem in returning the material to store again. If the material is not batch maanged then I guess you can't map this.

SmanS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its part of discipline.SAP QM really can not provide the solution even if you try to send back the material to store vendor-wise.

former_member1362664
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

To achieve this requirement there are some developments are required.

e.g.:- One different movement type should be there for handling vendor rejection from production line to transit store.

One different transit store should be there for handling the rejections.

And you must know that particular material has come from which vendor e.g. 10nos are from xyz vendor and 7 nos from abc vendor.

Now you can do the transfer posting thru MIGO from production line to transit store. and can select supplier from partner tab.

Different movement type and storage location would be very helpful for reporting part. And maintain discipline.

Regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There can be two different ways to deal with this depending upon scenario

If vendor payment for that GR is not made.

1.Create QN notification Q2 type externally with all reference objects like PO etc.

Then Make return delivery with or without reference of PO from notificaiton iteself.

2.If vendor payement is done then ,you can ask raise fresh PO & ask for delivery of same product.

Reject new GR & send old material against new fresh material received.

this is what i can say......