Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Top Down Distribution

I need to distribute the overhead exepenses in the different Profitability segements through Ke28. I have the following scenarios:

1- All cost will be pushed to sales offices through assessment, then from sales office to other charcteristics by top down distribution I select sales office in "Cpy" and customer, product, distribution channel,division..etc in "DLvL".

2- For customers and products I used other variants. Values are not distributed if the revenue for a customer is zero. "The point is that in reference data selection, I have to put a period from and period to. If I selected current period, it may happen that some customers have zero revenue, even if I selected six month period also some cusomers may have zero revenue"

The problem is that still "Not assigned" amounts will appear when I run report KE30. I need to have KE30 report free of "Not assigned" in all dimensions (product, customer, sales office, division, distribution channel...".

Is advisable to distribte the overhead expenses to all charcteristics in the assessment cycle? rather than top down distribution

Any help please

Ahmed Zain

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question