cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoterms in Purchase info Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incoterms from Vendor master data not flowing to Purchase info record

Is there any setting to make the incoterms from XK01 to make it flow to ME11??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ca it be that your info record is a different level than your vendor master?

e.g. vendor master purchasing org data with inco terms is maintained at purchasing org level.

Info records can be maintained at puchasing org level or at plant level.

e.g. if you execute ME11 with plant entered, then you create the info record at plant level, without plant entered you create an info record at purchasing org level.

What level does your info record have? how was it created manually or automatic from a PO.

if from PO, had this PO Incoterm maintained, or was the incoterm added after the initial save step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jurgen.l,

I created Vendor Master using XK01, Inforecord in ME11 , by giving both plant and purchase organisation

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just for verification: use se16 for table LFM2. do you have an entry there for your vendor master?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in LFA1 the vendor what i have created is there

But, in LFM2 the vendor is not there

No table entries found for specified key

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this just means that your vendor is not created at plant level, only at purchasing org level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client have only one plant and 2 purchase org so i thought of using XK01 instead using MK01

Is it correct????

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XK01 gives only the possiblility to maintain company code data view and purchasing org data view in one transaction, while MK01 does not allow you to create company code data views.

Answers (0)