Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error - Logon not possible; none of the active logon procedures is possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm trying to configure SSL with User mapping to SICF service: NWBC.

-SSL configured with STRUST transaction and I see that it is working via Internet Explorer

-SICF service NWBC was set to: "Required with Client Certificate (SSL)"

-User mapping was set like described in this article: https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/17/1514e9b7eb4f74b0b49327b8f2a662/frameset.htm

But I get error:

Logon not possible; none of the active logon procedures is possible

Any idea ?

Please advise,

Dimitry Haritonov

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would try to check logs first. In transaction SMICM you can set up level of logging for ICF services. So set it up to the highest possible level (this one actually dumps whole content of HTTP request, so maybe that's not necessary) and try logon again. You should get a reasonable info and you can try to figure out why it fails.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would try to check logs first. In transaction SMICM you can set up level of logging for ICF services. So set it up to the highest possible level (this one actually dumps whole content of HTTP request, so maybe that's not necessary) and try logon again. You should get a reasonable info and you can try to figure out why it fails.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi,

Still can't find anything usefull ... will it dump also the Mapping error ? where can I see that errors ?

Dimitry

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure. But what error do you get there? Usually, those errors are pretty good.

Cheers