cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training & Event Management!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Client wanted to change the Feedback Sheet Form in Appraisal Template, in Previous Template Staff ID,Designation, Program Date & Training Program Name is not there SO they wanted to Add these Columns in the Templates. please guide me How to do this.

Thanks & Regards

Khaiser

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the client want to make changes to the existing template or he wants to make a new template. If you want to make changes in the existing template (i.e. the template which has been used), you will have to unrelease the template through a program (refer SAP note 888650). Then you can make changes through PHAP_CATALOG.

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shrikant,

Thank you So Much for your Immediate Response Will try with this SAP Note U Gave me and Update you Sir,

Thanks Once again. in PHAP_CATALOG is there any Procedures to be Followed to Add these Columns?

Thanks & Regards

Khaiser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Question is, are they just static information (so just displayed and only once, like admin data). When yes I would create an additional data badi implementation for this.

As to the previous commentor about unreleasing the template via a report. Be aware that this is a great way to create inconsistant data! As the note says, only use it when told so by SAP. There is a reason why unreleasing templates is so restricted in the standard.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen

Answers (0)