cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prob While Creating Customer Master - Error Msg "Number '0' Not defined"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am Trying to create a customer with diff SP, SH, BP and PY. I was able to create Customer for BP and PY.

But now when I go and try to created a SH customer with xd01 for my Sales.Org (99SS-XS-X1),

In the Sales Area Data, Partner Function Tab, Partner function field the Number is 0 before the SH function field (instead of Internal / Blank) and at the bottom give the error Msg that "Number '0' is not define". I have Cross checked the my Number ranges(no-22 from 7000-7999), account groups(ZA22) and Partner function (SH), everything seems to Ok. But unable to find the solution. plz help me with this if you have ever come across such a prob.

I would like to mention that the previously had no issues in creating customers following same procedure. I guess some one must have changed some settings by accident.

This prob is only specific while creating only SP and SH Customers.

Many ThanX.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally, before you save your customer, in case of internal number ranges the system shows you INTERNAL under customer number and till the time you save it a new number is not generated.

Please check if it has been made external or try specifying a number while SP or SH creation and you would find the solution.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit for your valuable suggestion, But today I was able to solve the problem with help of my trainer, Someone has changed the default settings in partner determination, the solution is below which will help anyone who may come across a similar Problem.

Spro->IMG->Sales & Distribution->Basic Functions->Partner Determination->Setup Partner Determination->Setup Partner Determination for Customer Master->Partner Functions

Find the partner Function SP/SH/BP/PY there partner type should be KU. If anyone changes this settings Then the above problem arises.

Regards.

Answers (0)