Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

reservation not getting generated

Dear all,

In Repetetive manufacturing.After running the MRP , system is creating the planned order for fert and the raw materials.

How to see the reservation created against these planned order so that stores person can issue the material to the production against the reservation?

I tried with MF60 Pull List but I am not able to get the list , I also tried with MB25 there also I am not able to get the list. screen is blank without any material.

In MF60 IN GLOBAL SETTING I have not ticked INCLUDE ALL REQUIREMENTS and ROUND UP REPLISHMENT PROPOSALS remaining all are ticked.

when I give the planned order No and execute message comes NO ORDERS WERE FOUND.

When I give the material no and dont give planned order than the screen opens but it is blank no data is selected

Please help me out if any config settings has to be done.

Thanks & regards,

Mona

Former Member
replied

Dear Mona,

1.Check whether check box for Repetitive Manufacturing is included in MRP4 view and suitable REM profile has been assigned.

2.Check whether the production version is relevant to REM is included in the production version of that material in C223 or else

in MM03.

3.BOM selection method should be 2 in MRP4 view of the material master.

4.Check whether the suitable scheduling parameters has been maintained in OPU5 for the order type PE for the plant.

5.When you create a planned order manually(using stock order type LA) in MD11,once after the system picksup the relevant

production version and REM allowed indicator set in the production version the order type gets changed to PE.

6.Check all the component storage location extension using MMSC.

7.Also if sufficient stock for the components of the planned order exists means,you will not be able to see any

requirements/missing parts in MF60.

Regards

S Mangalraj

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question