cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reservation not getting generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In Repetetive manufacturing.After running the MRP , system is creating the planned order for fert and the raw materials.

How to see the reservation created against these planned order so that stores person can issue the material to the production against the reservation?

I tried with MF60 Pull List but I am not able to get the list , I also tried with MB25 there also I am not able to get the list. screen is blank without any material.

In MF60 IN GLOBAL SETTING I have not ticked INCLUDE ALL REQUIREMENTS and ROUND UP REPLISHMENT PROPOSALS remaining all are ticked.

when I give the planned order No and execute message comes NO ORDERS WERE FOUND.

When I give the material no and dont give planned order than the screen opens but it is blank no data is selected

Please help me out if any config settings has to be done.

Thanks & regards,

Mona

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mona,

Is the planned order type "PE"?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No its LA.

Regards

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mona,

in MF60, enter the planned order. Deselect "Only relevant f. Productn". Make sure the 'Selection period' date is far enough into the future to include the requirements you wish to issue.

On the subsequent list, select one of the items, then 'Additional Details.' Production information tab.

I can't think of an instance, though, when I would want to issue to an LA order. Normally, you create and execute a PE order in Repetitive.

Best Regards,

DB49

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

No its LA.

Check in mrp 4 view, repetative mfg is flaged or not. If you are using Rem then your plan order should be of type PE, and there is no reservation, only dependent requirtments are there.

Regarding MF60, check as Mr. Dogboy has suggest.

Regards,

Dhaval

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mona,

1.Check whether check box for Repetitive Manufacturing is included in MRP4 view and suitable REM profile has been assigned.

2.Check whether the production version is relevant to REM is included in the production version of that material in C223 or else

in MM03.

3.BOM selection method should be 2 in MRP4 view of the material master.

4.Check whether the suitable scheduling parameters has been maintained in OPU5 for the order type PE for the plant.

5.When you create a planned order manually(using stock order type LA) in MD11,once after the system picksup the relevant

production version and REM allowed indicator set in the production version the order type gets changed to PE.

6.Check all the component storage location extension using MMSC.

7.Also if sufficient stock for the components of the planned order exists means,you will not be able to see any

requirements/missing parts in MF60.

Regards

S Mangalraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you .

it is solved now.

Regards

Mona

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monalisa,

You can check mark, the filed genearte stock transfer reservation in global settings of MF60 and the execute MF60 with selection criterion such as pegged req( assy material number).

Make sure relevent unrestricted stock exists for the component in storage locations.

Once replisnishment propsosals are created for material staging, go to MF65 and issue the material from warehouse agaist stock transfer reservations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh,

as you told i did the same but still nothing is happening, Error message is coming No orders were found

Regards

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MD16 screen you can see the reservation numbers for each planned orders.

Regards,

V. Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

In MD16 i am not getting the reservation no can you please elaborate . planned order is there processing components are there but I want the reservation No on behalf of which the store will issue the material.

Regards

Mona

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mona,

Check these parameters,

1.Check whether the order type is PE for the mentioned planned orders.

2.I assume that the MRP run was taken for the active requirements.

3.The system does not create any automatic reservation for the REM related planned orders.

4.Only by creating stock transfer reservation for 311 movement from the main/central stores to the production storage location

using T code- MF60 will resolve the issue.Based on the reservation created the stores person can transfer the components

either using MF65 or else MB1B.

Check and revert with your further queries.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mangal,

The order type is LA for the planned order .

Now please guide me how could I get the reservation No.

Regards

Mona