Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing of Sold to Party / Ship to Party

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a two customer both are having all four mandatory partner function (customer 111 and 222), and my PR00 price is different for both customer.

But some time sold to party is 111 and ship to party is 222 (along having fuvntion of bill to party and payer) and vice versa, what is the standard behavior of SAP to call the price wheather system call the price of sold to party or the the party we are going for billing.

Looking for the prompt response.

Regards,

IK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pricing should always be on one who raise order on seller which means, you should maintain pricing for Sold To Party irrespective of other partner functions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Great, Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

100% agreed with your statement, and this build my confidence.

At the same time give me one more suggestion, if in some cases price need change due to different ship to party...

Like i maintain condition record as per sold to party, and this party have so many ship to party, for one ship to party I need that when it comes on the order system call different price of the sold to party.

Is there any work around.

Regards,

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

You can maintain the condition record by having a condition table combination which includes your 'KUNWE' (ship to party)

so your conditiion record can be like say

SP/Sales area/ SH

or

SP/ SH

Check and revert.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Hegal K Charles

Thanks, will back to you in couple of minutes.

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

issue resolved.

Thanks

Answers (0)