Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Term of Payment vary on material

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client have 5 products and almost 100 customers, term of payment is different for every material, how should i cater this scenario, I can assign only one term of payment in the customer master.

I have an idea to cater this through customer material info record, but there is no term of payment, Yes I have a option to manually change it on the order, but this practice is not acceptable because sales order is created at remote location.

Pls advise.

Looking for the gurus response.

Regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think if there is any standard way to get Payment Terms on the basis of Material. But for ease of Convenience , you can shift Payment Terms at Order Quantity in Sales View Screen only to do it manually.

In such case , you can see all the Paymnet Terms for different Materials on a single Screen.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the options is to maintain a 'Z' table with product-wise payment terms combination.

Ask your ABAPer to write the logic in User exit MV45AFZZ where appropriate payment terms will be picked at item level based on the product.

Going forward if your products increase you may group them by material type or material group in the 'Z' table.

Regards,

Amit

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, but no standard way for doing this.

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Any update gurus,

Regards,