cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we delete the reversed material documents?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

A PO has been Goods recieved several times and the corresponding material documents have also been reversed.

Because of this, we have an issue in final Goods reciept.

Can we advise our cleint to delete the revrsed material docs (Tbis is in production)?

Is this advisabe? We are only deleting those material documents which have been revresed.

please suggest.

Regards,

Shashidhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deletion of material documents can be done at any time, there is no interaction to the PO history. the PO history will not change at al. In other words, archivng will not solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply.

I have explained my actual problem in another thread:

When 107 posting done more than once, SAP considers the quantity of the

first GR only during PGR in VL32N to post 109.

Steps to replicate:

PO qty = 500

Inbound Delivery Qty = 500

1st GR in MB01 with 107 for qty = 250

2nd GR in MB01 with 107 for qty = 250

Now Post GR in VL32N (remember delivery with stock type Q/X)

Error message M7022 displayed (PU Val. GR.Blocked Qty Exceeded by 250)

I tried to reverse both document and post a new 107 with qty = 500. Now also I get the same error message in VL32N.

But If I remove the old documents from EKBE table (which are actually reversed ) and retain only the latest 107 , then I am able to post GR without any error in VL32N

Please help me.

regards,

Shashidhar

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is a bug fix with OSS Note 1436895 - M7022 during goods receipt with movement type 109

it hs as well a recommendation that should be followed, please read.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to archive cancelled material documents ?

Because of this, we have an issue in final Goods receipt.

Can you explain issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

From this , we undersand that the Goods receipt has been taken against 101 movement and reversed through 102 movement. If you are cancelling only the 102 document, the system will not allow as the receipt quanity is more.

Hence you are requested to cancel all the document and take a fresh receipt or delete the item in the PO and create the same item in the second line and go ahead on creating the goods receipt against the second line item.