cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am doing a Z Report development for that i required a Process order Component list so i go for RESB Table

but i don't required component which is deleted from Process order so i put condition RESB-XLOEK = X.

but when i am doing TECO of that process order because of this in all material of RESB field RESB-XLOKE is Got updated with "X" so pls guide me how can i remove deleted component.

Regards,

Murari Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I closed Issue and got logic is as like below

pass aufnr in to table resb and get component OBJNR

and pass it JEST and check status if i0013 is updated that means delectation flag is updated for that material

Regards,

Murari Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sundaresan,

Thanx for your valuable answer .

but in some case i don't issue material to process order and also not mark a deletion indicator and i have done teco for that order

now i required a component list also required all material except deleted material

Regards,

Murari Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I also required a Component list (With out Deleted Material) if order status is TECO .

So pls guide me.

Regards,

Murari Shah

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF You are doing the TECO after completion of order means

Then The component assigned is issued to order, YOU can use, If the component are issued to the Order RESB- ENMNG. IF the ENMNG have Value then You can fetch the component,

For deletion indication material, you can't issue to production order, So he value will be blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

If Order status is TECO (IN JEST TABLE "I0045" is active) and i don't required a deleted component then what logic i have to write??

Regards,

Murari Shah

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After fetching the order from AFKO,

Pass the order into JEST

IF "I0045" is active

no need to go to RESB table

IF "I0045" is not active

then go and fetch the relevant data in RESB

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Z Program itself, check for order status( in JEST /TJ20), if the order doesn;t have TECO status, Then go to RESB and take a RESB-XLOEK = X.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It better for you to debug the z program and see whats going wrong with the developement. If you can't find it take help of you abap team.