Did you mean: 

RABAX_STATE While trying to Run Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the following error while running a simple webdynpro application

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call <a href="http://dhrubajyoti:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwebdynpro01" TARGET="test_blank">http://dhrubajyoti:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwebdynpro01</a> was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in system NSP : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (dhrubajyoti statt dhrubajyoti.<domain>.<ext>). 

The error occurred on the application server Dhrubajyoti_NSP_00 and in the work process 2 . 

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP
    Method: STARTUP_CHECKS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP
    Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP
    Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP
    Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP
    Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
    Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Please help me in fixing this problem.

Just and FYI :- I am Using Netweaver trial version and have enabled the services in SICF

-Regards

Dhrubajyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member234833
Participant
0 Kudos

I Know its 4 years old thread but I am writing solution incase if someone came here from google insearch of hope, coz I just got myself into this situation. How strange it is that error is clear in ST22 but our fellows at SCN unable to recognise it, the error is related to FQDN (fully Qualified Domain Name)

the system is expecting host name to be in this format <hostname>.<domain>

Solution:

1) open instance profile in notepad (profile at usr/sap/SID/SYS/profile/SID_DVEBMSG00_hostname )

2) Add this without quotes "icm/host_name_full = hostname.com". (Change hostname with your hostname like Dev08.com) and save it

3) maintain entry in host file open file in notepad ( c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts )

4) add your ip and host name without quotes like "192.168.1.110 hostname.com"  (enter hostname exact as entered in icm/host_name_full parameter )

5) restart sap instance either from cmd or from mmc and Viola!!! No more rabax_state or FQDN error

Note: For some reason IE will say that you are not connected to internet or website not found, use chrome browser instead. (IE is drunk as always, new Microsoft Edge browser is supposed to be drunk as well, and by drunk I mean sucks )

Thanks

Regards,

BIlal

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi draksh

RABIX_STATE errors you can analyze in ST22 transaction,

in that , check the source code..

you will find ">>>>>>" like this arrow in front of error line in source code.

Regards

Srinivas

Goto ST22 transaction and check the source code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for ur quick reply.

I have gone to ST22, and there I am getting Uncaught Exception. But no source code is mentioned out there. I am trying to execute a simple calling an url from saptechnical website tutorial. So there does not seem to be much of code in this one...

-Regards

Dhrubajyoti

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

After going to ST22 transaction ., double click on the Uncaught Exception row., It will take you to next screen., There under ABAP Developer view Folder -> you can see Source Code -> Double Click on that.,

Now you can see '>>>>>>' at line where error occurred., correct that error causing line., else post the error code here..

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error code is

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 001 -u: BCUSER -l: E -s: NSP -i: Dhrubajyoti_NSP_00 -w: 1 -d: 20110604 -t: 152710 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION -X: 7071BCDBF03D1EE0A3D2204BF6ABCE2D_7071BCDBF03D1EE0A3D2204EF67C2E2D_1 -x: 02918EE0B55FF164AE2D7071BCDBF03D

The Exception is raised in Method Check in the line -

RAISE EXCEPTION TYPE cx_fqdn

Please let me know if my clarification is proper.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Not this., as i Said.,

After going to ST22 transaction ., double click on the Uncaught Exception row., It will take you to next screen.,

There under ABAP Developer view Folder -> you can see Source Code -> Double Click on that.,

On the left side double click on Source Code

Now you can see '>>>>>>' at line where error occurred., correct that error causing line.,

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos
METHOD check.

DATA: lv_host    TYPE string,
        lv_port    TYPE string.  "#EC NEEDED

lv_host = request->get_header_field( name = 'host' ).
  IF lv_host NA '.' OR lv_host CO '0123456789.:'.
    IF NOT lv_host CS 'localhost'.
      SPLIT lv_host AT ':' INTO lv_host lv_port.
  *>>>>>>>>>>>>*    RAISE EXCEPTION TYPE cx_fqdn
        EXPORTING host   = lv_host
                  domain = '.<domain>.<ext>'. "#EC NOTEXT recommend security group
    ENDIF.
  ENDIF.

ENDMETHOD.

Yah..I have got the line....But How do I correct that...Mine was a simple url generation program and neither did I modify this method.

Is there somewhere else that I need to make some change.

-Regards

Dhrubajyoti

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Keep a break point in your onactiongenerate_url method and check the error occurring line., else post your code here..

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to post the link here as its not visible...Plz check the Calling an URL on click of a button link in saptechnical website...

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

I don't want saptechnical link here..!! please Post your OnAction Event for Button code here., So that I can modify it.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a feeling that there is nothing wrong with the program, as I created a new wedynpro program and cretaed the application to access it in web. I have not given any code in the program. But still the same issue...

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi draksh

Its a very simple application.somewhere u did silly mistake.

please check the syntax of ONACTIONGENERATE_URL method. let me know if you got any error there...

Regards

Srinivas

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and i hope you know how to create application for webdynpro component. and how to test that application.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

I think the problem is not with your Application., check whether host entries are maintained in hosts file.,

click on run -> enter drivers -> go to folder etc -> double click on hosts file -> open with notepad and check the host entries there. If not ask your basis team to maintain hosts entries.

also goto Transaction - SICF --> /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ and activate your application and check.

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

If it is host problem, he cannot see View layout also. He created everything but unable to execute the application.

If it is host problem he will get error like page cannot be displayed.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards

Srinvas

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas.,

Yes you are correct . If no host entries he cannot view the view itself at layout., but what I thought was the IP adress were maintained and the domain was not maintained., since the error was at SPLIT lv_host AT ':' INTO lv_host lv_port.

Or the at SICF the WebDynpro Component may not be activated..!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using netweaver Trial version at home. I am pasting my hosts file content here...

# Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host

127.0.0.1	     localhost	
10.10.0.10       dhrubajyoti

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Goto ST22 transaction and check the source code where the error occurred and rectify that., else post the whole dump message to understand..

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran