cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception msg in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am Having a commercial Item : 5047645, we have a production plant ZXX and distribution plant ZYY, when i execute the MD04 for this particular item with plant ZXX - production plant i am not getting any exception message 82, but when i am executing the same with the distribution plant i am getting the exeception messaage 82.. please let me know the reason for it.

And the exception message says Item is blocked - whether it means the item is blocked for procurement, how and where to check in these case, and can we remove this exception messgaes from MD04.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sampath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sampath,

If you received an MRP message, it means the item is blocked for MRP. It could also be blocked for other functions.

This is controlled by the "Plant-sp Mat'l status" in the Material Master (MRP1). Use MM02, remove any status code here, or substitute another code of your choice, one that allows MRP.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Thanks for your reply, In this case the item was not blocked at material level, in the STO the particular itew was blocked.. instaed of deleting the line.. so the message was getting displayed...Thanks for the assistance. closing it.

Thanks & Regards,

Sampath

Answers (0)