cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Data Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can any one explain me the process of mass data replication in CRM Middleware?

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mass data upload is a process in which the customers, i.e sold to party, ship to, bill to payer, will be loaded into crm system.

for this we need to maintain PIDE mapping, number ranges,grouping etc.

even Mass upload will happen for Employee data, vendors, plants etc.

in the same way materials will be loaded into crm system

if you need more information on this please let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Its takes a lot of understanding in terms of this.

There are basically 2 things,

1. Initial load

2. Delta load

Initial load is what you load from the generic system to newly installed SAP system.(Like BPs,products,Conditions.,etc). For example, SAP CRM is newly loaded in the company and they will push all the existing vital master data to CRM from R/3.

Delta load is nothing but the automatic transfer of changes done in one system to the other.

Mass data replication could be on both sides. If its from R/3, its called initial load. If its from CRM, its called "Request Download"(Manual push of Data).

If you have send bulk data to R/3, its better to use patterns or to set a generic filter setting.

Regards,

Josh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Its takes a lot of understanding in terms of this.

There are basically 2 things,

1. Initial load

2. Delta load

Initial load is what you load from the generic system to newly installed SAP system.(Like BPs,products,Conditions.,etc). For example, SAP CRM is newly loaded in the company and they will push all the existing vital master data to CRM from R/3.

Delta load is nothing but the automatic transfer of changes done in one system to the other.

Mass data replication could be on both sides. If its from R/3, its called initial load. If its from CRM, its called "Request Download"(Manual push of Data).

If you have send bulk data to R/3, its better to use patterns or to set a generic filter setting.

Regards,

Josh