Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor wise consumption in finish good

Former Member
0 Kudos

R/All

SAP expert,

The scenario is we are selling one component to 2 customer and ther are 10 to 80 child part in it's BOM and all child parts having more than 3 vendors.

Suppose we have sale 1000 nos to each customer. Now management want to know, how much we have used same child parts supplied by vendor1, vendor2 and vendor3.

I think question is clear.

So pl. let me know which scenario I should apply and how.

Thanx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the report in MB51, if you are using batch management you can get the report.

Ex. if material X is supplied by Vendor V1,V2,V3 for each vendor you will do goods receipt separately at this time batch will generate for each MIGO.

by this you can develop one report report.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

thanx for your valuable reply,

But as per my knowledge ,Through this we can trace purchase only. Suppose I procured X item from v1-2000 nos , v2-1500 nos and from v3-2500nos total 6000 nos.

stored in store. and I sold the finish part only 2000 nos.

Now how we come to know for the mfg. of 2000 finish part, how much qty of X I used from supplied by v1,v2 and v3.

regards

LBY

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear LBY,

Assuming you are using batch management for the externally procured materials and the GR for the raw materials from

different vendor's are made against batch numbers while posting MIGO and if batch determination for the components against

the production order is defined means then the components gets consumed or issued against the batch number of the

components against the set reservation no and batch no combination.

So further production order->batch no of components->vendor supplied the particular batch of components can help you.

Check and revert.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mangalraj,

I am highly oblige with your valuable suggestion.

Can you pl. let me know the process to create batch no. during MIGO in my case the field coming in MIGO un editable.

Regards

LBY

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear LBY,

First you have to define/set the batch management level,then indicator in the material master for mentioning the material is

relevant to batch management.

I would suggest you to give a simple serach in PP forums on the same topic and you can find plenty of threads related to this

batch management settings and batch determination etc.

http://www.sap-img.com/materials/config-setting-in-batch-management.htm

http://www.sap-img.com/mm030.htm

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

All settings I did , But during MIGO system is giving error. I am enetring Manual Batch no.

The error is: +Number range 02 not found for object BATCH_CLT+ while number range for this object is 0000000001 to 9999999999

1. where I can assign the new object created instead of object BATCH_CLT in configuration.

2. I want to enter batch no. as reference to vendor/customerand material. pl let me know which setting i should do.

Regards

LBY

Answers (0)