cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

po release not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

[].I have tried this link but didnt work anything.Plz Suggest.I tried deactivating exit .tried all release tables.but didnt work cl24n checked throght all end.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 493900 - FAQ: Release Strategy

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It`s a Standard Program Error.Its Not Functional Problem.Resolved on OWN.There are many more problems Like this for which SAP doesn`t keep any note.

Edited by: Pritesh kumar on Jun 4, 2011 1:09 PM

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For issue " PO release not possible ", you have folowing causes and options are

Option=>1:

The PO you are trying to release is created before setting of Release strategy in the system, so you are getting message when you trying release PO.

After setting release procedure for PO,now to trigger release strategy for old PO, you can go to change mode of PO(ME22N) and change quantity/pur. group/any changes in release value ,(change any release VALUE) & how PO triggering release strategy.

Option=>2:

After setting release procedure for PO, you may not getting "RELEASE TAB" in PO header, so check the assignment of release class to PO release group.( you can use ONLY one release class for PO, you should not have more then one release class for PO and assigning to different release group)

Option=>3:

Check release strategy, some release vALUE, kept BLANK, so release strategy not triggering in PO.Can be cross check in CL20N/Cl24N for release strategy with release group and release class.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

For crosschecking I have locked all except one Release stratergies in cl24n & value kept >0INR and created a fresh PO still geting the same message.Release not possible.

And also tried Option 1,2 & 3.

Edited by: Pritesh kumar on Jun 4, 2011 7:18 AM

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the authorization and role assignment for your ID in SU01 and in PFCG, the role should be updated with appropriate release codes in it ..please check

Thanks

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am checking new procedure in development server and I have SAP_ALL authorization.SO its not at all authorization Problem.