cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close Application and Refresh UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configurated some workitems to execute a WDP Java app from UWL, it works fine: when the user click on the UWL entry it displays or execute the WDP app from where he/she can approve o reject some documents.

The problem I'm facing is that I want that the app closes the window (browser) and refresh the UWL inbox after the user submits his/her decision. I've followed the steps into this [thread|; but it does not work.

Has somebody any ideas on how to implement this.

Regards,

Gregory.

Edited by: Gregory Mayorga on Jun 3, 2011 3:25 PM

I forgot to say that when the WDP app is executed/displayed it happends into another browser window (different from the portal one).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found a solution to close the browser as follows:

1. Create (into folder src->mimes->Components->My_Component) close.html file that has javascript code to close the browser in it.

2. Add the line: TaskBinder.getCurrentTask().getClient().sendRedirect(url, 0); where url is the URL of the file created before.

For refreshing the UWL I didn't find a programmatic solution, but we are trying to reduce the UWL refresh time to 45 secs or less.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI

Note 1513011 - NetWeaver BPM: Downport of UWL update for task completion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John, thanks for your answer. This note not apply to my system, because we are in 7.01.

I'm still having the problem.

Regards,

Gregory.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so no solution for your case.