Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Script eCATT for derive roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I'm doing a test script eCATT for derive roles in my SAP R3 620 SAP_BASIS level 64, based on the guide "Using eCATT in Security Works".

But, when I try parameterize a new parameter changing value to replace, not display screen "Paremeter Maintenance" for select Import and click "Yes", and neither display the new parameter in the tab Editor Test Script.

How I can get this screen?. I'd appreciate help me.

Best regards,

José Boyer

4 REPLIES 4

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you elloborate your problem.

Please provide more information like which transaction you are using , which mode (TCD, SAPGUI) of recording you doing.

Manually are you able to carry out the operation.

Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for you help. I'm doing a test script for derive roles in transaction PFCG command interfase PFCG_1, with SAPGUI 720.

If you need more information, let me know.

Regards,

José

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Now can you plz elloborate the problem you are encountering, what i understand is that your are trying to parametrize a value and you are unable to do so , is that so.

Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Ajay.

Indeed, I'm trying to change the value of a parameter in the command interface PFCG_1,

example: in the field VALIN th field node name AGR_NAME_NEU call 'ZPRUEBA_ROLES_CATTS' replacing it by 'DER_ROLE' the first Dynpro,

after change should see a windows will pop up for the confirmation if I want to create the parameter DER_ROLE and change it to "Import" and click on "Yes".

This windows is not displayed achievement.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

José