cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logistics and Commercial Calendar

0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I would like your help on the following:

Currently the company wants to block the creation of the deliveries, PGI, and billing documents ONLY on the last days of the month Ex: June 30th and they just wanted for the commercial side. So I created a factory calendar and assigned it to the Sales Organization and Shipping Points but no changes to the plant has been done, because I think I will affect production department.

I cannot have the results that they are expecting so, Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Dexter Sampras

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just take the help of your Basis Team who can handle this by locking the respective TCodes via SM01. Again it can unlocked via SM01

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

That is an other one way, Lakshmipathi Im very grateful to you too.

Let me check this guys and I will post any info regarding.

Kind Regards,

Marco Perez

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For handling billing document, add the calendar in the customer master sales area data->Invoicing dates field in the billing document tab and then add the same calendar in General data->unloading points->calendar field. For deliveris/GI ,maintaining the calendar in shipping point will work. You can just try to do a testing in the test system, by changing the plant calendar.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Thank You Shiva I will try it,

Would you be so kind to let me know if I will affect the production planning or MRP if I change the Plant Calendar? or

What other things could be affected?

Kind Regards

Marco Perez