cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBO Integration Service Error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

When entering into SBO 8.81 i get the next error mesage. I tried and made test of everything and is ok.

I got the next error SBO Integration Service authentication failed. Log off from the aplication; then log on and try again. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.

Any suggestion ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hector,

Are you able to log into B1if using the logon of "B1iadmin" and the password you set when you installed B1if ... or do you get an error?

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would be interested to know if this ever got resolved as am seeing the same thing on my install -

W2008 server foundation R2 64bit

SQL 2008

SAP 8.81 PL06

Installed using B1iadmin username when prompted. Tried using B1i as had been advised and the install failed. Tried again using B1iadmin and install returned no errors.

Configured the landscape using local SQL settings - worked fine, configured remainder using B1iadmin and tested connection - worked fine. Tried with B1i and wouldn't even connect to the server.

within B1, am unable to swap license allocation between B1i and B1iadmin as keeps reverting back to license being issued to B1i.

only exterior symptom though is the error message reported regarding authentication

Answers (0)