cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TERP10 Cerification

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am taking TERP10 Certification exam in summer. This is the second time I am taking this exam. Last time I got mark 50. The passing mark is 51. Any advice or reading material is appreciated. It is very important for me to pass this time.

I already have got SAP terp-10 booklets. Although I am going to go through them again! but I am looking for any extra reading in this subject,

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, quioch,

I passed this exam last october. I think, personally, that you can read all of those books about SAP . You dont have to know exactly the meaning of every parameters, but it would be better for you to look through the process, esp. if one parameter in one module, e.g. sd changes, what happens in mm? Another sugguest is to look the two books provided by training in details, every point might be tested.

The books I read last october are e.g. as followings(all books are wriiten in German, so I dont know exactly the english name)

1. Vertrieb mit SAP (SD with SAP?)

2.Productionsplanung und -steuerung mit SAP (Production planing and controll with SAP?)

3.Einkauf mit SAP MM (Purchasing with SAP MM?)

4.Rechnungsprüfung mit SAP MM

5.Bestandsoptimierung mit SAP

6.Warehouse Management mit SAP

7. Praxishandbuch SAP-Controlling

8. SAP BW u2013 Reporting und Analyse

9.Understanding the SAP Logistics Information System

About HR, I didnt read any books,because I have learned them in lectures. Anyway, the above list is just the books I read last october. I borrowed all of the books in library and looked them through in one month. Maybe you can do it too

Good luck, Quioch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suggest you attempt to draw a diagram of where and how each module integrates with each other. For example what happens when there is a goods issue in sales and distribution. The exam is hard but most of it is about integartion.

Also in each chapter is says that you have covered.... This is what you need to focus on.

Good luck

Paul Hawking

SAP Academic Director

Victoria University

Australia

SAP Mentor