Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding of fields in particular tab of notification

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Masters,

Requirement is to hide fields from particular tab of notifications:

Example: Start and End dates are available in two tabs, Subject tab and Dates tab, of notification type Q3. Under subject tab apart from dates there are some other fields like Priority and in Dates tab there is Reported By field, these fields are required by business but business doesn't want to see start/end dates in different tabs.

I tried to hide those fields in configuration under SPRO > Define Screen Templates > Field Selection: General Screens, but then start/end dates are not visible in any tab.

So, is there any other way to hide fields in particular tab only or is there any possibilty of hiding fields in standard Screen Areas?

I hope I was able to explain query. Your suggestions are welcomed to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Devang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you specify the tab page where you have to hide the start and end dates like 10\TAB01. also kindly check the field in both the tab if they are same then if you make them as hide, it will hide in both the tabs

regards

thyagarajan

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wanted to hide Start/End Dates fields but wanted 'Reported By' field. I resolved this by using Reported By field from Go To drop down menu.

Thanks for your internest and reply.

Cheers,

Devang