Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

NWDS - Partition Editing Not Possible Exception - Mapping Function

Hi Experts,

I am developing a BPM process trough SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.2 SP04 PAT0015 using a remote NWDI track to edit it. I need to modify a mapping function, but when I begin to do it, the NWDS shows this error:

Error

Thu Jun 02 13:47:56 COT 2011

[MOIN: com.sap.tc.moin.repository.core.transactions.TransactionManagerImpl]Exception or Error occured! Connection is [FN_InicializarTextosMensajes (Mapping Function), 007-001].[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.tc.moin.repository.PartitionEditingNotPossibleException: Partition [name:

src/functions/projectioncore.com/compose/pre/pr/pm/fn_inicializartextosmensajes.function, development component: projectioncore.com/compose/pre/pr/pm] cannot be edited/deleted because access to the partition file on local disc failed: Partition [name: src/functions/projectioncore.com/compose/pre/pr/pm/fn_inicializartextosmensajes.function, development component: projectioncore.com/compose/pre/pr/pm] cannot be edited/deleted because the partition file is read-only

I looked the note 1463032 showing this as the solution: "Please apply the patch listed below to solve the problem". But my NWDS have the last update for 7.2 (7.2 SP04 PAT0015).

Thanks,

Julian.

Edited by: Julian Andres Sanchez Castro on Jun 4, 2011 12:20 PM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question