cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with importing MDM scenario ID modal from IR standard content.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issue while importing scenario from Intergration repository for the MDM standard content ( SRM_MDM_Catalog_701 ).

I am able to import contnent into IR, and imported ES Reporsitry modal from ID and configured using model configurater and genarated. But i am unable to find any objects in the scenario after activation.

Can you please help me to find why there are no objects genarated in my scenario. After genaration its showed in the log that 40 objects genarated but its not in the scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

- Were the change lists activated successfully after importing the objects?

- Check if the SWCV is correct on the SLD.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure that you are not using the "Simulation" option as this does not actually generate the objects. Also, ensure that the indivudual objects are added to your scenario. It can be the case that the objects are actually generated but not added to your config scenario due to which you find it empty.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar issue. The generation does complete fine but the objects dont appear. I have used Generation and not the simulation option.

When i click on the individual objects like Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, it just shows Loading and never comes up.

Is there anyway to check if the objects were actually generated?

Thanks,

Nikhil