cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Message Bytes in Messaging System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the same error accessing the message payload. As I go into a message in MessagingSystem and click on Display Message Bytes button, it gives the following error.

The current user has no authorization to view the message payload!

Any pointers on this are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you want to be able to view the payload of messages using that tool, you'll have to add the UME action "content" of application "com.sap.aii.af.ms.app" to a role which is assigned to the users which should be able to view the payload.

(also see attached note 1419607)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am not able to access the note:1419607 due to below. Could you please provide me the content of the note here if you have a copy.

The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only

Thanks

Ven

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Venkata, the note states that payload content view of the messaging system monitor is protected by web role (UME action) "content" of application com.sap.aii.af.ms.app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eoin,

Sorry but I do not see "content" UME action for app - com.sap.aii.af.ms.app. receive, monitor and $SAP_J2EE_Engine_Upload are the actions available for this app.

I have "monitor" assigned already so I tried with "receive" but it did not work.

Could you please verify?

Thanks

Kiran

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you detail the support pack you are on for PI, this was introduced from SP10 for PI 7.1 and SP5 for PI 7.11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on PI 7.11 SP 4.

Are there any other alternative solutions for my SP level?

Thanks

Ven