cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Error need to update COBRB-PROZS

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a customer enhancement for settlement to comply with legal requirements. Unfortunately there was a bug that has resulted in a negative value being stored in the PROZS column of the COBRB table. I need to re-set that value to zero.

Is this possible? I have searched the internet and forums for this and found nothing.

Many thanks in advance,

Kathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you - I will look into options a) and b)

Unfortunately we can't do option c) as we get an ABAP dump when we try to do it - this is what alerted us to there being negative values in the first place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the end we ran some update SQL against the COBRB table to change the values. This solved the problem.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the settlement rule data is stored in table COBRB, May be you can try the following:-

a) Please try Report RKSRULE6 to delete the settlement rule (please test it first in sand box)

OR

b) Try to correct the entry using the function module K_SRULE_SAVE_UTASK (please test it first in sand box)

OR

c) Restrict the settlement rule in the WBS by changing the validity period ('from' and 'to' validation dates that you can use), and create a new rule manually as required.