to disactivate FM for a given company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am making some testing and I have the message below:

Company code Z002 is not assigned to an FM area

Message no. FI011

Diagnosis

You have tried to activate Cash Budget Management or Funds Management in your company code Z002. The master data for the two components is created with reference to an FM area.

When postings are made, the system must determine an FM area for transfer of the data to Cash Budget Management or Funds Management. The FM area is derived from the company code. For this reason, you must assign company code Z002 to an FM area.

System Response

Activation not possible.

Procedure

Make this assignment in the Enterprise Structure IMG, under Assignment -> Financial Accounting -> Assign company code to FM area. To make this assignment, you must already have created the FM area.

I don t want to activate FM for this company code. I checked tcode OF32 , the fiscal year variant is not linked to FM area. I checked OF18 , and there is no FM area. Where can I find the link that still exist for the company code and FM.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just curious. Why do you post this thread on the MM forum?! I think you will be able to get answers quicker if you post the question on an FI forum.

/Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally it is FM and not FI.

I will post it in FI and I will see

thanks