cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value fields = Account group in FI or Value field=Cost center total balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have admin,seeling,store and IT cost center at head office level and all the cost related to that must be charged from my all the plants

I have created copa assessment cycle .sender is my admin and reciever are all plants based on sales revenue as tracing factor.

Here i m in confusion

Cost booked in admin cost center lets say 15 lakh

but account group of admin in FI shows only 10 lakh.the difference of 5 lakh are some expenses booked on admin cost center belong to some other account group. like i have one gl conveyance which can be used in different cost centers but account group of the same in other expenses in FI.

Now if i will transfer as whole 15lakh booked under admin cost center to COPA then Admin cost under profitability reports will not match my Admin account group in FI.because posting 10 lakh under admin account group in FI.

or i will create value fields equivalent to Acount group then it will match with my FI account group.

but system will show in COPA-1o lakhs as admin and 5 lakh as other exp.

request you to guide me.

Shall i create value field equivalent to FI account group or Cost center total i will transfer in value fields.

regards

RR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create s PA trf Str in KEI1 with 2 assignments

10 - Admin Acct group - Map to Val Fld VV100

20 - Othrs Acct group - VV200

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajay,

what i am thinking. i will create value field equivalent to account group in FI

and also i will create Source structure and PA transfer structure with all assignment equivalent to Account group and Value fields.

lets say

Admin account group - VVAD

other expenses - VVOE

Cost booked in admin cost center 15 lakh

10 lakh belong to admin a/c group and 5 lakh belong to other exp a/c group

will transfer copa 10 lakh as admin(VVAD) and 5 lakh as other expenses(VVOE).

so my copa admin and other exp. cost will match with FI admin and other exp. account group. but copa admin cost will not match with my admin cost center.

M i right?

regards

Raman Rana

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, I am with you..

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any body explain How many GL accounts are grouped under VV100..

Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

B Venu-gopal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Well, u can create two value fields and assign it, but it's just the way you look at it. If some one compares the COPA report with cost center balance tomorrow, there will be a mismatch. Communicate with the stake holders and u can configure according to the requirement.

Best Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Cost center total only makes sense to me if we look at COPA alone. But your problem is that when the finance person analyses the COPA report, the total value in all plants for Admin exp will not be equal to the balance in FI at account group level (pls correct me if i dint get this right)

Best Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vimal,

Yes you are right.

regards

Raman Rana