Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi - Goods Movement

former_member638633
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am using Bapi to create production order confirmation by time tickets. That is insists of using the transaction CO11N i am using bapi becoz for the confirmation input getting from non sap.

Here i have used two BAPI'S

1) BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP

2) BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT

I am getting the input from external system and passed to first bapi and according to the inputs i get the proposed value and i passed the output of first bapi to second bapi as input and i create confirmations.

In that i am using Back flushing concept for the goods movement. so when i am confirming system automatically propose materials to goods movement. Here i have finished goods material (ie) movement type is 101 and for consumption material (ie)261 and i have byproduct material as 531 movement.

When i am using the above said bapi to confirm the production order - order quantity partially

E.g:

Order qty - 1000kg

1st confirmation - 100 kg using the bapi's

i have back flush component as

MAT A 100kg - PLANT - STOR LOC - MOV TYPE(101)

MAT B 120kg - PLANT - STOR LOC - MOV TYPE(261)

MAT C 20kg - PLANT - STOR LOC - MOV TYPE(531)

For this system creating two material document as for 101 movement type separate document and for 261 and 531 movement material separate document.

But when i am using CO11N transaction to confirm the same with three material system creating one document.

Why system is creating two material document when i am using the functional module? i need to create one document for this.

Please suggest your idea.

Regards,

Vimal

1 REPLY 1

former_member638633
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved through Sap note

Edited by: Vimal Asokan on Aug 18, 2011 7:22 PM