Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi - Goods Movement

former_member638633
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am using Bapi to create production order confirmation by time tickets. That is insists of using the transaction CO11N i am using bapi becoz for the confirmation input getting from non sap.

Here i have used two BAPI'S

1) BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP

2) BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT

I am getting the input from external system and passed to first bapi and according to the inputs i get the proposed value and i passed the output of first bapi to second bapi as input and i create confirmations.

In that i am using Back flushing concept for the goods movement. so when i am confirming system automatically propose materials to goods movement. Here i have finished goods material (ie) movement type is 101 and for consumption material (ie)261 and i have byproduct material as 531 movement.

When i am using the above said bapi to confirm the production order - order quantity partially

E.g:

Order qty - 1000kg

1st confirmation - 100 kg using the bapi's

i have back flush component as

MAT A 100kg - PLANT - STOR LOC - MOV TYPE(101)

MAT B 120kg - PLANT - STOR LOC - MOV TYPE(261)

MAT C 20kg - PLANT - STOR LOC - MOV TYPE(531)

For this system creating two material document as for 101 movement type separate document and for 261 and 531 movement material separate document.

But when i am using CO11N transaction to confirm the same with three material system creating one document.

Why system is creating two material document when i am using the functional module? i need to create one document for this.

Please suggest your idea.

Regards,

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vimal,

please review SAP's FAQ note 540392, question/answer #10.

Regards, Andreas

Answers (0)