cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Line Item Partner Address overrides in VA01/VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

I noticed that I can not update the address details of the standard ship-to on the line item level of the sales order (VA01/VA02) without first typing over the ship-to account number. If I do this, then it's possible.

I found an OSS note on the subject ( 380507 -#2 ), which basically states the reason for this.

While it's a little inconvenient for the online business user, this is really troubling for interfaces where we can't manually type over the account number.

Does anyone have any ideas on getting around this without major design changes? Could there be a customer function, userexit, other as a way of opening this up?

Many Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is difiicult for the system to determine which address you are typing in, if you dont specify a ship to party.

What you could do is assign the SH to you SP in master data and maintain the delivery/shipping address in the SH.

As soon as you enter the SP you SH would be populated automatically with the address.

You may also have multiple SH's for the same SP. The system would ask you to choose your SH during Order processing.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Amit