cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount in VAT Declaration Box Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running the VAT Declaration Box Report, but the EU Vat Code (acqusition/reverse) amount doubles up.

I have box number 2 with XX2 box component and XX2 has E2 and E21. The total of the invoices listed shows an amount, but the actual box component XX2 has doubled the amount.The box is on credit side.

Therefore when i look at the report i have XX2 credit amount 70,000 while E2 is only 35,000 and E21 is 0.

The JEs of the invoices post both input and ouput VAT as the code is ticked as being acqusition/reverse, but why is that total different?

Thank you!

Cristina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

what is your version, patch & localisation?

Did you verify that the formulae are correct?

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerstin,

The client is on 8.81 PL04 UK localisation.

Tax Report shows the correct total tax that appears as a total for that code in the VAT Declaration report, however for some reason the box total doubles up.

Thanks!

Cristina

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

pl04 seems to be working fine, I used both tax codes in transactions & the values are correct.

There must be an issue in your db. Can you check in a test system whether transactions are picekd up correctly?

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerstin,

I tested this on another system and also upgraded to the latest patch level, but it's the same issue. It must be something with their database. I was just wondering if there was any setting that could have caused this.

Thanks!

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP found the issue. You can check SAP Note 1604993.

If there is a new effective from period defined in the VAT Declaration Boxes Setup, the VAT Declaration Box Report will

show total amounts multiplied (according to the number of periods defined).

They plan to fix this in 8.81 PL08.

Thanks,

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not only one code/box wrong. It doubles up the amount for everything. Do you know if this is a bug?

Thanks!

Cristina