cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store location transfer from WIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using MF60 to transfer stock from store to WIP using Mov type 311...How can i transfer the excess stock in WIP which is not used back to store.Is there any other transaction like MF60 or we can do it in MF60

Regards,

Joseph.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joseph,

Assuming you create a stock transfer reservation in MF60 or a direct stock transfer posting in MF60,for the excess stock that

remains left over in the WIP storage location can be used for further consumption or else use MB1B and do a stock transfer

posting from WIP location to stores through 311 movement.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i am having more than one material it will be difficult to do manually every day since it is a process industry. So is there any t code like MF60 to its reversal

Regards,

Joseph

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joseph,

Still I could not understand your exact requirement,but use MB1B to do any stock transfer reversal using 312 movement for a

list of materials.

check and revert

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My requirement is after transferring stock from ware house to WIP str loc there will be excess raw material stock pending in WIP after production. So i want to transfer it to ware house automatically ie. just the reversal of MF60. I dont want to do it maually using MB1B since there are lots of material and will take more time if done manually.

Regards,

Joseph.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joseph,

You can also transfer the excess material to stores by using MB1B T-code with appropriate movement type (306).

Regards / US