cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Account Group Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to change the account group for the customer thru XD07 but it is giving error as "The planned change is not allowed as the following field groups would be masked by the new account group" . Please suggest me any solution for this error.

With Best Regards,

-Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check the field groupings from SPRO following the path: Financial Accounting (New) -> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -> Customer Accounts -> Master Data -> Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data -> Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

Suppose you have two account groups; Z001 and Z002. A field can be hidden in Z001, but mandatory in Z002. So, if you try to change your customer's account group from Z001 to Z002, the process would fail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you friend. your answer was correct and my problem got resolved.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Shyam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that particular account group check in customizing SPRO>LOGISTCS GENERAL>BUSINESS PARTNER>CUSTOMERS>CONTROL>DEFINE ACCOUNT GROUP AND FEILD SELECTION FOR CUSTOMERS.

check here for that particual account group for all the data wether the entries are marked as Suppress , Req. Entry , Opt. entry , Display.

Regards

Aadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you aadesh. your answer is very helpful.

Thanks once again..

Regards,

Shyam