cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Rec 6.04 Search candidates who haven't released their profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on E-Rec 604.

My client want could search candidates who haven't released their profile.

I know that with the manual application option they could do it but they have an special recruitment process in wich there aren´t publications...

There is any way to find candidates without release profile in the Recruiter option "Search candidates"?.

Somebody could guide me, please?.

Best Regards,

Esther

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Esther,

The BAdI doesn't help you here as this hidden information is assigned to any candidate search scenario automatically when the search profile object is created and the BAdI just enables you do index some additional fields/values.

So you would have to modify CL_HRRCF_SES_BUSOBJ_CAND_SPT => ADD_HIDDEN_INFO_VALUES. But please keep in mind that this is a modification and against any data privacy guidelines!!!

Regards

Nicole

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Esther,

The profile status is always taken over as hidden information automatically in the candidate search. If you have EhP4 you can use service 'quick search' (or also named 'fast search') as there you get also candidates with a locked profile.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks tmusungwa, I´ll speak with our delevepment team.

Nicole, one question about your answer... Where is used this service exactly?.

Perhaps I did something wrong, beacuse I only can find candidates without release profile in the iview "Search" in the Recuiter Recruitment part. But I can´t use this option because it doesn´t let us assign candidates to requisitions, and this is our problem...

Could you guide me, please?.

Best Regards,

Esther

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a BAdi, HRRCF00_SEARCH_HIDDEN_INFO which you can implement to achieve your requirement. Through an implementation of this BAdi, you can make the system take into account additional hidden information when indexing SES business objects such as the status of the candidate (locked or released).

Regards,