cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP6 SR3 SP requirement for EHP4 install

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing a EHP4 install on the ERP6.0 SR3. The SR3 base install is going on. Cananybody tell me which SP level it has to be before applying the EHP4.

I have checked the notes 1064635, 1165437, 774615, 1156407, 01165067.

But no where cud find the prerequisite is 13 or 14.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is given in this Note 1064635

EhP4 SPS01 -- EhP3 SPS03 -- EhP2 SPS04 -- SAP ERP 6.0 SPS14

Regards,

Subhash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the reply.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> I am doing a EHP4 install on the ERP6.0 SR3. The SR3 base install is going on. Cananybody tell me which SP level it has to be before applying the EHP4.

Why are you installing ECC 6.0 Sr3 first ? Why don't you install EHP4 Ready system where you will save a lot of time ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need EHP4 on ERP6.0 / NW 7.01 , on Windows and MS SQL. We did consult one SAP guy who suggested to first install ECC thru SR3 and then put EHP4 on it, as EHP4 ready install will throw errors on MS SQL.

I do not know the reason why this is so as on service market place EHP4 compatibility has both Windows MSSQL both compatible for EHP4 ERP6.

If any of you have alredy done a EHP4 on ERP6.0 with ready install, then please let me know if you have faced any issues in it.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We need EHP4 on ERP6.0 / NW 7.01 , on Windows and MS SQL. We did consult one SAP guy who suggested to first install ECC thru SR3 and then put EHP4 on it, as EHP4 ready install will throw errors on MS SQL.

>

> I do not know the reason why this is so as on service market place EHP4 compatibility has both Windows MSSQL both compatible for EHP4 ERP6.

>

> If any of you have alredy done a EHP4 on ERP6.0 with ready install, then please let me know if you have faced any issues in it.

What kind of issues you will face while you will directly install EHP4 that you will not face in ECC 6.0 SR3 installation?

Till your OS and database are in supported platform list for EHP4, i don't think so there will be any problem.

Thanks

Sunny