cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to see remaining balance of a customer invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to see the remaining balance of a particular customer invoice among many others for example in a customer account statement there are many invoices, customer pays partial amount against a particular invoice so how it will be shown in the system.

example : want to see document or say invoice status

invoice amount 50,000

payment received 15000

remaining balance against this invoice 35,000

how i can see this position in system coz i have more than 15 invoices like that.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we post a partial payment, the partial payment line item "Invoice reference" filed update with the Invoice document number, So filter the invoice Reference with "invoice document number" system, displays the actual invoice and all Partial payments related to that Invoice, so that you can see the net balance of a particular invoice.

If you want to see all invoice net balances, then do "sub totaling" by "invoice reference" filed., you get the net balance of all invoices..

I hope it will answer your question.

Thanks and Regards

MSR

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx alot for that

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in S_ALR_87012174

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman Siddiqui ,

Go to FBL5N, Select change layout -> bring clearing document into report> subtotal clearing document wise.

It will give you each invoice wise "Invoice Amount - partial payment amoutn and the balace"

It will solve your purpose.

Thanks & Regards,

Shashi Kanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

If it is partial payment you can link if the amount paid is without reference you wont match as both are indipendent

thanks

Kameshwar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

you want to perform a partial payment.

You obviously cant reduce the original value of the invoice, but can create accounting documents to show that there has been a partial payment

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

When system clears an invoice RV against a partial payment DZ system automaticaly generates an AB document with debit balance as an open item which can be seen in FBL5N as open item. Hence all partial payments which are left over can be seen in FBL5N with AB document type Debit balance. Moreover you can also see them in table BSID For BLART document type AB. This is for your information.

Regards